For soprano and piano.
An incantation pulls music off the pages of this grimoire, turned song cycle. Tiffany’s Spellbook ushers its audience through a smorgasbord of everyday magicks, each one meant to solve a problem, large or small, of life in the 21st century.
2. The Elixir of Exacty Eight Hours of Sleep™
3. A Do-Little Potion: For Conversing with Animals
4. Pracktical Practices, for When Plagued by a Plague
5. A Spell for Sudden Sobriety
6. Dedication: A Drop of Good
Performance time: approx. 28 mins
Vocal range: C4 (opt. B3) - Cb6
top of page
bottom of page